Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pandas pandas everywhere

Okay so nothing at a high level is open yet in beta.  They want the panda starting areas tested so I sucked it up and made me a fluffy happy panda monk.   Considering things are buggy and not all yet implemented I'll reserve any commenting on the class itself and just show off some of the pretty graphics and odd moments.


Check out the junk in that trunk
Opening a can of whup ass on a monkey




Blizzard has done an amazing job with water and avatar movement


Bug!  Smash!

You no take candle
Dinaer's kids have a pet that looks just like this!

Wuts up Doc?

Too pretty to kill...almost
Zen warcrafting
Wicked cool balloon ride

1 comment:

  1. They want the panda starting areas tested so I sucked it up and made me a fluffy happy panda monk. www.hordelevelingguidereviews.com

    ReplyDelete