Remember these are on the xpac beta, not PTR. As usual, I'm in blue italics.
- Widow Venom now reduces healing by 10%, down from 25%. Its now in line with all the other healing reduction type abilities
- Kill Command now deals 43% of Ranged AP + 848 damage. Up from 35% of RAP + 772 damage. That's a huge and needed buff to that shot. Its now on board with Steady and Cobra Shots.
- Steady Shot now scales from 2.1% of Ranged AP, down from 10 of Ranged AP. From what I understand this is how its working and the tool tip was wrong. So not a nerf but a tool tip fix.
- Chimera Shot now deals 28.8% of Ranged AP + 973 damage. Up from 24% of Ranged AP + 401. Um, yay!
- Explosive Shot now scales from 22% of Ranged Attack Power, up from 18%.
- Black Arrow doesn't seem to scale from Ranged Attack Power anymore, or maybe Blizzard just removed the scaling value from the tooltip.
- Demoralizing Screech no longer deals damage or reduces the attack power of enemies in range. Now reduces the physical damage caused by all enemies within 8 yards by 10% for 10 sec. No longer has a focus cost.
- Froststorm Breath base damage reduced from 244 to 41.
- Monstrous Bite now reduces healing by 10%, down from 25%.
- Burrow Attack now scales from 76.8% of Ranged AP and deals 1432 damage, up from 9.6% RAP + 257. ← Hi2U sexy.