Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh come on, really?

This is my Tier 11 set. 




I don't even know where to start?  The hat is just another in a long tradition of WTFISTHAT hunter helms.  But oh my effing god it looks like a gorloc skull.  Um, ew.

Lets not discuss the day-glo colors since everyone has essentially the same shades.

The rest of it is...I'm not sure what word I'm looking for to describe this.  What the hell are the rocks on the shoulders supposed to represent?  Uncut agility gems?  I see the giant gem slot in the middle of the chest and on the boots too.

This is what I will be stuck wearing for months and months.  I'm going to sit in this here corner and cry for a while.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's supposed to invoke a Naga, but yeah...Hunters totally got boned on tier set design again.

    I wanna be a mage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I point out that you do have a mage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the head piece!...

    ReplyDelete