Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ishnu-alah

I've been sitting here staring at this space for a while now and I figure its time to just jump right in with both feet.

I've been playing World of Warcraft since February 2004. How did I manage that? Massive amounts of luck and good fortune at being invited into phase one of closed beta. I have a ton of screenshots across many computers from those days. Nothing it turns out that's very interesting ;) But here is a glimpse of the first incarnation of talents. Pre working mods!






At one time or another I've played every race and tried every class. I like night elves, I like the undead. If I could get away with playing everything within those two races I'd be a happy gamer grrl.

I'm not huge on explaining the math of how things work, I leave that to better and smarter souls. But I have a silly amount of information about much of the game. I'm also a pretty decent player both PvE and PvP. I'll just share what my thoughts are and what my experiences have been. Maybe it will be slightly amusing for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment